In 1882 our beloved Albion was constructed on the corner of George and Harris st. In 1924 the original site was demolished and replaced with a new hotel, The Albion was once fondly known as ''Albie's''' down by Gasworks bridge to the locals and has always been a favourite watering hole for the Parramatta community.
In 1986 the Solomon family acquired the Albion and have built it into what is it today. With a couple of minor facelifts along the way, Albies is now a sun-drenched beer garden by day and a booming nightclub by night. If only walls could talk, we know that this old girl would have many stories to tell.
The Albion Hotel is part of the Solotel Group.