Chamber Alliance Program
NSW Business Chamber - Maximising your business potential
Tracing our heritage back to 1826, NSW Business Chamber’s mission is to create a better Australia by helping businesses maximise their potential. The Chamber is a passionate advocate for business in the public arena: whether standing up to government and decision makers when business interests are neglected or working together to create positive change.
NSW Business Chamber helps all businesses from small enterprises to maximise their business potential. Our commercial services division, Australian Business Solutions Group, delivers a range of business services to both member and non-member clients throughout Australia, with the operating surplus going back to supporting Chamber initiatives.
We believe it’s important for Australia’s business community to succeed, because prosperity creates new jobs, social wealth, and better communities in which to live. NSW Business Chamber can help your business in the following ways:
• Create better business to business connections
• Public policy and advocacy
• Providing local, regional and state-wide business support
• Helping you to increase productivity and productivity through expert advice and business solutions
Uniting the Chamber movement in NSW: Chamber Alliance Program
The Chamber Alliance Program has been developed to strengthen the relationship between the NSW Business Chamber and the Local Chambers of Commerce within NSW. This program represents a significant opportunity to unite the Chamber movement and provide members of the Local Chamber access to benefits of the NSW Business Chamber at no additional cost.
The objectives and benefits of the program are:
• Foster and develop a co-operative, non-competitive relationship between the NSW Business Chamber and the Local Chamber movement by offering Local Chambers a limited NSW Business Chamber membership for their members. This dual membership arrangement strengthens the value proposition of the Local Chamber membership and removes the concerns around competition for membership.
• Access to advice, tools, products and services from the NSW Business Chamber to help your members business and assist the Local Chamber to grow and retain its membership base.
• Create one voice for business in NSW and the united Chamber movement to represent business interests at a local, regional, state and federal level. This will be achieved through Local Chamber engagement with us at our policy forums, information on media releases, engagement with Relationship Managers.
Local Chamber member entitlements
Local Chamber Members Inclusion Entitlement About your entitlement Member directory Unlimited Raise your profile and promote your business to the wider business community. Expand your business networks and promote special offers or exclusive incentives to other members through your customisable listing in the directory. Business Hotline 13 26 96 Unlimited calls With just one call you are connected to the right information,support and advice for all your business questions. Advice Line calls
Workplace and Legal 13 29 59
Marketing 13 26 96
3 calls per annum
(Calls can be used in any combination)
A dedicated phone service providing members with specialist advice in the areas of IR, Legal and Marketing.
Have your queries answered in one call, or if more complex advice is required, an outline of how best to proceed will be given. Either way, you will enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you’re getting trusted professional advice. Legal call covers are as such as Governance, Dispute resolution, Commercial Transactions, Intellectual Property, Competition & Consumer Law etc, industrial relations HR sample topics include wage rates, long service leave, sick leave. Marketing calls include marketing strategy, Social media and website development.
Ask Us How Unlimited access A series of detailed reference guides covering a range of business issues, such as sales, marketing, business planning, WHS, people management and finance. Networking and educational events & Webinars Local Chamber member rates NSW Business Chamber events & webinars are run regularly across the state to help you increase your business network and stay up to date with topical business issues and matters. Business magazine Quarterly Keeping you up-to-date with the latest business news and trends across NSW and Australia. e-Newsletter Monthly Member only e-newsletter updating you on the latest news and trends for your region. Business Legals Toolkit Access to sample documents included
Full version available at member rates
Online access to legally approved commercial agreements, templates and other essential business documents. Free trial of WorkplaceOHS 14 day trial WorkplaceOHS is an online resource that helps make your workplace safe and helps you meet your OHS and safety obligations. Free trial of WorkplaceInfo 14 day trial WorkplaceInfo is the ultimate online workplace relations
Resource that helps you manage all your IR, HR and Payroll matters.
*Local Chamber members can upgrade to full NSW Business Chamber membership at a 20% discount on condition of retaining Local Chamber membership.